• Nothing lasts forever

Enough said... Eventually times will change. It may take 20, 50, or 500 years but eventually, I'm sure, that particular region of the world will be at peace. Many places which were once a war zone, including the U.S. are now peaceful (relatively speaking). 200+ years ago the entire nation was at war with England and after that we even fought amongst ourselves. I am sure there were times when people living during these eras wondered whether or not peace would ever return and sure enough it did.

• Nothing lasts forever

• Yes if they get put down

I think North Korea will be at peace very soon if they keep going in the direction their going in. Once they do something stupid (Such as send a practice missile over us) China will stop protecting them. After this sometime America or South Korea will call North Korea's bluff and end there existence and they will be at piece by no longer being around

• Yes, After The War

Once they instigate a conflict, Ether by hitting Japan or South Korea, the resulting conflict will result in North Korea being a Provence of Korea, and then they will be at Peace. It is probably the only long term solution that can exist. Anything else is simply waiting for someone to trigger the War.

• North Korea will never be at peace.

I don't think North Korea will ever be at peace. They are on the verge of going to war with South Korea. It's current leader Kim Jong Un has also been consistently threatening to launch missiles at the US and go to nuclear war. I think the only way for North Korea to ever be at peace is if the US sends their forces over to North Korea and takes down Kim Jong Un (just like they did with Osama Bin Laden) and unify North and South Korea under a democratic government. But, this would be highly unlikely. If the US takes down Kim, his military would seek revenge and the US would have a war on their hands.

• North Korea will never be at peace.

I don't think there will ever be peace in North Korea. North Korea is on the verge of going to war with South Korea and it's current dictator Kim Jong Un has been consistently threatening war against the US. Kim Jong Un keeps threatening to launch missiles and go to nuclear war with the US. The only way for there to ever be peace in North Korea is if the US goes to North Korea to take down Kim Jong Un (just like they did to Bin Laden). But, there is a very slim chance that this would happen. If the US does that, Kim's military would fight back and the US would have a war on their hands. I hope to one day see the unification of North and South Korea with democracy, but I doubt it would happen any time soon.

• No, North Korea will never be at peace.

No, I do not think that North Korea will ever be at peace and will continue to seek war until they have taken over the world. I think that their new leader wants a conflict that cannot be stopped with sanctions by the UN, and instead the leader is looking to end peace now and go to war.

• North Korea's leadership will never allow peace.

North Korea's leadership has always taken an aggressive and militaristic stance towards South Korea and the West, and consistently resisted efforts by the U.S. and other countries to promote a lasting and stable peace. Their current leader, Kim Jung-un, has displayed an increasingly hostile and aggressive attitude towards South Korea and the rest of the world, and is continuing to develop nuclear arms despite strong admonitions about potential consequences from the U.S. The only road to peace in Korea would be total eradication of North Korea's current regime through military force, which - given the enormous global implications - is almost certainly never going to occur.