• They most certainly will.

Maybe not now, but there will come a time where just a few members of the democratic party can not stand up against the NRA. The NRA has had the best few months of it's life as far as fundraising goes (Hallelujah) more and more people are joining the NRA. They've already started to win this fight. They got the assault weapons ban to fail and the magazines and background checks aren't far behind.

• Depends on your definition of a win

No, I don't think that NRA lobbyists will win the gun control fight. First of all, I think that the NRA is very much disliked right now by many people. Additionally, with all the many recent incidents involving gun violence, I don't think there's any way that the NRA can win this fight."
    Really, "Very much disliked right now by many people"? From even the most left leaning polls, 40% of Americans are behind the NRA, which considering its extreme stance on background checks, is pretty good (85%-95% of Americans believe that universal background checks should be required). The NRA will be able to defeat two of the bills, the assault rifle ban (52% of Americans believe that it should NOT be passed) and the additional magazine limit (50% of Americans believe it should NOT be passed). The assault weapon's bill is already dead in the water, and the magazine limit is in trouble. The only bills that have a chance of passing are the background check bills (probable, but it depends on the fine print) and the gun trafficking/straw purchase bills(definite).

• Liberals will win in the end.

Many people do not realize that the 2nd amendment was wrote of the time of muskets. I but if the people who wrote it back then, realize how much guns hurt people they wouldn't wrote it. How many deaths does it take til we end the rain of blood guns have caused in this world. Guns have caused millions of harmless people to die.

• No, neither side will "win"

It is not accurate to say that the NRA lobbyists will win the gun control fight because the gun control debate will continue on in the future no matter what happens. The end of this debate is nowhere in sight and I doubt that either side will be willing to compromise anytime soon.

• The NRA is disliked by people.

No, I don't think that NRA lobbyists will win the gun control fight. First of all, I think that the NRA is very much disliked right now by many people. Additionally, with all the many recent incidents involving gun violence, I don't think there's any way that the NRA can win this fight.

Anonymous says2013-03-24T01:48:48.603
The NRA, has millions of members and is backed by those members. The people who do not agree with gun control laws is greater than the amount of people who don't. I don't believe anyone will really "win" officially because the liberals will never give up their crusade on firearms.
Uplift says2015-10-10T03:39:44.507
The NRA is domestic a terrorist organisation. It has successfully radicalised ordinary citizens into believing they absolutely must own a gun and be ready to use it on any Occassion. Which is happening according to plan. They fuel paranoia about your own elected government and they cannot be reasoned with. The agenda is economic and they profit immensely.
The members are similarly hard wired fanatics that you find all over the world. Unreasonable extremists the type who escalate to joining terrorist organisations. Often hunters, they're inured to violence, and are responsible for more deaths in The US than any external war or threat.
When gun lovers become understood for who they really are, the tide will turn snd the NRA will become a pariah to the civilised world as it should be.