Will Obamacare’s Cuts to Medicare Reduce Benefits for Part A (Hospital Care), Part B (Outpatient Care), and Medicare Advantage Part C?

• Yes, it reduces services.

Yes, Obamacare's cuts to Medicare reduce benefits for hospital care, outpatient care, and Medicare Advantage, because that is how Obamacare works. Obamacare works to make sure that nobody can get better health care than their neighbor. It does this by limiting the health care that we can each get to the bare minimum. It is unfortunate and a poor law.

• It will not.

Obamacare's cuts to Medicare will not reduce the benefits for Part A, Part B or Medicare Advantage Part C. They way that Obamacare is set up, it will not be reducing the benefits that people receive, but provide an alternate way for people to get medical coverage for their families.

• Yes, Obamacare will cut benefits from all parts.

The thing about Obamacare is that it forces insurance companies to insure every single person, despite whether they should receive or even want to receive care. When your force high risk individuals onto healthcare, the healthcare companies will obviously have to pay out more money, which the only way to do that is to cut expenses. Expenses, in this case, end up being cuts to care provided.

• Obamacare’s Cuts to Medicare will Reduce Benefits for Part A (Hospital Care), Part B (Outpatient Care), and Medicare Advantage Part C.

Obamacare’s Cuts to Medicare will Reduce Benefits for Part A (Hospital Care), Part B (Outpatient Care), and Medicare Advantage Part C. I believe that the longer Obamacare is in operation, the more money they will need therefore they will start reducing benefits of other programs. I think it is a shame that they can not provide decent medical care without taking away from the people that need their benefits.

• Yes. Obamacare will prove to decrease benefits for most.

No Obamacare's initial goal was to lower health care costs and raise the quality of health care in the US. This has proved a daunting task due to the high costs of the health care bill itself, as well as the failure of the US government to listen to the will of the people. Obamacare will continue to reduce benefits of most Medicare patients, as well as most Americans.

• The cuts may be for part A, but not for part B

The Obamacare cuts are meant to be balanced. Even though there are some cuts for people, there are "bonuses" for others. It may take up to 3 years to fully figure out the nuances of Obamacare, but eventually, people should realize that it is a very good program for the poor.

• No it will not

I mean it is hard to say but since I have to choose an answer I will say no. I do not think the government will try scheme the poor by reducing the benefits of it since after all the poor community is the main cause of Obamacare but only time will tell.