Will people remember David Brenner in the future?

• Yes, I believe he will be remembered.

He may not be remembered by everyday people who don't recognize his work, but in the comedy industry he will always be remembered and studied by future students. He has a wide range of work that many people don't even know that he produced, but his name will live on through his projects.

• Yes, his comedic style will endure.

Yes, I believe David Brenner will be remembered in the future. David Brenner combined a self-effacing manner, a warm personality, and a unique sense of humor that made him one of the most popular comedians for over fifty years running. David appeared on the Tonight Show over 150 times throughout his career, which put him in a class by himself.

• Who? Who was he?

I didn't even know who he was when he was alive. How can I remember him?

In fact, I had to google his name and click on his wikipedia profile to know about him. I'm sure his loved ones will remember him, but I don't think everyone knows who he is. Those who did know of him will probably remember him though so yeah.

• Who? Who was he?

• Already Forgotten Here

I do not believe people will remember David Brenner in the future, not for the most part anyway. David Brenner isn't really a common household name, he isn't now and it is unlikely that he will be in the future. Yes, you can Google him and find out about his, but that can be said about a lot of forgettable people.

• Not that famous.

No, people will not remember David Brenner in the future, because comedians are only popular within their generation. A few people will remember Johnny Carson, but my children will not. It is only politicians and world leaders that are remembered beyond generations. A comic is relevant to make commentary only in his time.