• He Practices What He Preaches

... Just that, and that's enough. Already a priest in Colombia has sold his Mercedes - even though it was a gift from his siblings - inspired by the Popes admonition which is not all that far from that of Jesus that it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.... How much more difficult, then, for a rich priest!

• A hope for the future.

Yes, I think Pope Francis will help boost attendance within the Catholic Church. It is a new chapter in the Church's history and I think people will be compelled by what the new pope can do for the Catholic Church and what changes may come from him being elected as the supreme pontiff.

• Yes, people will want to hear what he has to say.

I think Pope Francis will boost Church attendance at first because people will want to hear what he has to say, but I think after a while it will go down to average attendance. People don't go to church as much as they used to, it might be because they're to busy or lazy.

• No, I don't think so.

I have not heard anyone speaking about the new pope. I have heard about it on the news, but I'm not really interested. Why would people suddenly go to church just because there is a new pope? In my opinion, religion is overrated any way. Personally, I have no interest in the new pope. I have never been to church in my life and won't start now. However, I do not have a problem with religious people or people that do infact go to church.

• I don't think people will become more interested.

I don't think that the new Pope Francis will necessarily do much to boost attendance to church. People in general are becoming less and less religious as a whole, and as such I think the Pope has quite a challenge ahead of him in regards to getting more people in church.