• Yes..... As people want the technology to be more and more developed.

People want news adapted to their taste. The Internet can pull in only the stories you want to read. What's more it can learn your taste too. The more you'll get what you like how on earth could a newspaper possibly compete. I hope you all support this topic as it will help our nation to get more developed.

• It will obsolete.

It will obsolete.Because,through the electronic media it is very easy to access the information with in the span of time and with less cost.But,people who don't know about online will definitely prefer to use physical media.The one thing the newspapers and magazines will occupy much space,but we can store them preciously.At some times they are very useful to read.

• It will obsolete.

• I believe that print media will soon become obsolete if it is not already obsolete.

I believe that print media will soon become obsolete if it
    is not already obsolete. There are
    billions of cell phone users worldwide.
    It is much easier for them to get the bulk of their news and information
    online. Why would they go to a store to
    buy a newspaper or magazine, when all they have to do is turn on a cell phone?

• Print media is becoming more and more obsolete.

I think with the advent of tablets and e-readers, there will be a time that print media is obsolete. I already find that anytime I am required to print something, I am shocked that in 2013 we can't have an e-solution. With newspapers dying by the day, I think that e-media will be the thing left standing.

• There will always be a nostalgia for the written word.

Although much of written word will move more and more to the digital domain, there will always be a place for print media. Sure, Captain Picard and everyone in the future are using futuristic digital readers, but there will always be a nostalgia factor for the printed word. I am sure of it.

• No, it will never be obsolete, some people will always use paper.

No, printed media will never become completely obsolete. There will always be some people who don't have access to, or don't prefer to use, media such as Kindles, iPads, PCs, or iPhones. In certain instances, it is more practical to have something on paper, rather than on a screen. For example, some people's eyes are bothered by constantly looking at a lit screen, especially people with certain vision problems. The print media industry is definitely declining, but companies that produce it will just have to adapt to the new market, in the same way the music industry now makes their money differently than they did when people mainly bought music. Today's technology has definitely decreased the need for paper, but it will always be necessary to a degree.

• No, It Will Be Around For A While

Printed media is not going anywhere. I know some want everything to be electronic, but there are people out there that still prefer physical media. The newspapers, magazines, and other forms of physical media are still used by millions everyday. Companies that distribute this info do not want to lose all of those customers.