• Its way better

Its way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way betterits way better

• PS4 is better.

Play Stations are more high-tech, and you don't have to be logged in 24/7 to play games on PS4.I myself have always liked Playstations better than Xbox systems. I think the PS4 will be a much better purchase and I will choose purchasing a PS4 over an Xbox one when it comes out. It is fully superior and has a much better gaming system and should get better sales.

• Close, But Better

I think with the release of PS4 and Xbox One you will see the final fall of Xbox and the greed that is Microsoft. In previous versions of Xbox we've had people complain about having to buy so many additional accessories further bumping up the overall price of the unit. XBox has left their requirement for XBox Live and I think because of this PS4 is better and will be considered better.

• Yes the PS4 will be better

Not only is the graphics more high tech the Xbox One, but the set up for PS4 is also more in tuned to the user. You do not have be logged in 24/7 to play your games, but on Xbox One you have to be. You do not need a upc code to enter in for your game, so you can share and bring your games to friends house to play as well. All of this exemplifies the use of the PS4 as a better console compared to Xbox One.

• PS4 is better.

I myself have always liked Playstations better than Xbox systems. I think the PS4 will be a much better purchase and I will choose purchasing a PS4 over an Xbox one when it comes out. It is fully superior and has a much better gaming system and should get better sales.

• I like it

It gives me more option then what playstation does and the server aren't down all the time. It's a good media system and have better exclusives ps exclusives are garage plus we have backwards compatibility and to me the controller is trash the touch pad is useless waste of space could have put something better there and the xbox one controller doesn't cramped my hand like the ps4