Will Rory McIlroy break Jack Nicklaus' record for major championship wins?

• Yes he'll do it.

Just got his fourth major and still easily has another 25 years to go. That's 3 majors every 5 years. He has 4 majors in 3 years and zero signs of slowing. With the advancement in health care and golf tech it's not out of the realm of possibility that he could play competitively in majors until he's 50. Look at Phil who finished second at 44.

I believe fully that he will. The difference between tiger and Rory? Tiger hits it 320-Rory hits it 320 and can find a fairway, golf courses can't protect against his game like they have with tiger

• Yes, it is a possibiliity

I think that Rory Mcllroy has a great chance of beating Jack Nicklaus record. I think that he is improving all the time and has a lot of games left in him and definitely is capable of doing it. I think if any one is going to accomplish it he will be the one to do it.

• No, Rory Mcllroy is very talented but not as talented as Jack Nicklaus.

Rory Mcllroy's victory at the British Open Championship brings his tally to 3 majors a remarkable achievement for a man aged on 25 years old. Jack Nicklaus on the other hand won 18 majors in his career. Because of this Nicklaus is considered to be the greatest golfer who ever lived. Mcllroy faces a mountain to climb if he wishes to be compared to Nicklaus in any way, let alone break his record.

• No chance of catching Nicklaus

Rory McIlroy is a great golfer, but it is my belief that it is too premature to start questioning whether or not he will break the record for major championship wins. The last person to win three majors before turning 26 was Tiger Woods, and many thought he was destined to break the record. However, with injuries and other off-the-course issues, Tiger has yet to find his 15th victory. I don't think Rory is as good a golfer as Tiger, and I think that 15 more major wins in his career is a bit out of reach.

• No, I don't believe he will.

I think he will become one of the top players in the world, but I don't think that record is beatable. I think golfers today put a lot more stress on their bodies than back when Jack played. I think he has a great chance to beat Tiger's record but not Jack's.