Will Russia's actions in the Ukraine lead to a war between Russia and the United States?

• Going too far.

Yes, Russia's actions in the Ukraine will lead to a war between Russia and the United States, because Russia is trying to take the Ukraine back over. The people in the area are afraid of Russia. The United States needs to step in and defend Ukraine's right to their own self-determination.

• Russia's actions in the Ukraine

Russia's actions in the Ukraine will lead to a war between Russia and the United States if they continue to go against policy. I hope that they will try to look at things from a bigger perspective and not create more problems where they dont need to be in this world.

• I Don't Think So

I do not believe Russia's actions in the Ukraine will lead to a war between Russia and the United States. The US didn't even say anything about sanctions until Russia was flat out warning against it. In the end, I think each power will respect the power of the other major authority. Russia and the US are about equal, I think America and Russia both know this.

• A ridiculous notion.

There is virtually no chance of the US and Russia getting involved in a war. The deterrent of the Cold War remains: nuclear weapons. Neither side is going to risk that for a tiny patch of land that has little political or economic value. Crimea is part of Russia now. That's all there is to it.

• The Ukraine is not worth the massive loss of life.

I do not think the situation in the Ukraine will lead to a war between the United States and Russia. Russia is a much more powerful and formidable opponent then anyone the United States has gone to war with before, and would be certain to cost many lives and massive cost. Ukraine is not worth the cost.