• Saket Soni Will Change Lives

Saket Soni has already made a difference in individual lives. He has saved people from poor working conditions, and given them the courage to stand up for what they need. If enough individual and groups are helped by Soni's guidance in organizing and fighting for rights, then it will make a difference in working conditions everywhere.

• Yes, I think he can lead people in the right direction.

Yes, I think he can lead people in the right direction. I love the work that Saket Soni is doing its so wonderful and critical in toady's society. I think he is a wonderful lead that can take charge and lead to a brighter future for people all around the world.

• No, he won't

While I like to believe that he would, many people have come before him and tried to make the labor market more fair and have failed. There is a stigma against guest workers that is going to take a very long time to go away. I think he is doing great work, but I'm not sure it will make a difference.

• He will not make a difference

Saket Soni is certainly a breath of fresh air. He's new, and he has some interesting thoughts. However, change is a very, very slow moving vehicle and one man, no matter how good or just or whatever, is facing a massive uphill struggle to change and make differences in this world.