• Yes, I think that Scott Walker will make a difference.

Yes, I think that Scott Walker will make a difference as governor of Wisconsin because the speech that he wrote clearly stated what he wanted to make happen in Wisconsin and they are all positive things that would be extreamly beneficial to that state compared to what is going on around there now.

• Governor's lead, people follow

The governor of any state has the potential to make a difference to millions of people. Scott Walker undoubtedly has the education, background and experience to make a difference. Whether he has the leadership strength to pull the state and it's people behind him only time will tell. Even if he does not, this alone will make a difference to the state of Wisconsin, albeit a negative one.

• Look at his last term.

Since Scott Walker was elected to his first term, Wisconsin had only improved. Number of jobs have increased, unemployment has gone down and education has been improved. Plus, if he really is thinking about running for president in 2016, he'll have to have an even better term this time around to build up his resume.

• No, I do not believe Scott Walker will make a difference as governor of Wisconsin.

No, I do not believe Scott Walker will make a difference as governor of Wisconsin. Individual politicians do not have the power to make a difference as they must follow the lead of their party. Regardless of which Republican ran and won the race for Governor, I feel their impact would have been the same.

• No, I don't think Scott Walker will make a difference as governor.

No, I don't think Scott Walker will make a difference as governor of Wisconsin. He didn't seem to make much difference when he was governor before. He only made mistakes and caused issues last time he was governor, so why should this time be any different. I don't think he will make much of a difference at all.