• One word to convince skeptics.

Their are many reasons why soccer will eventually become the number one sport in the US. Growth of MLS and its popularity, growth of youth soccer, USMNT gaining the ability to compete on an international level, to name a few. But their is a single reason, a single word to convince even the most doubtful of skeptics: Globalization. Every year countries become more and more similar in their modern culture. The rise of global product brands is an example of this. If a previously unknown 35-year-old Korean man can become a household name around the world in a matter of months, why can't the number one sport in the world become the most popular sport in a country, in a matter of a couple of generations? It is inevitable that soccer will eventually take over in the US, it's just a matter of time...

• Soccer will definitely make it in the U.S....Just a matter of time

As long as more and more kids are playing the game... It is only a matter of time before more and more of them will become serious fans.....MLS is getting better and better and the fact that you have passionate fans in Portland, Seattle, Kansas City is further proof that soccer is here to stay.

• Yes it will!

Football or soccer is already somewhat popular in the states. It is the 5th most popular sport in America and it keeps growing and growing. Tv is starting to broadcast the sport much more then they used to and it's getting a large audience. Children are playing the game much more then they used to and people actually care about the sport here. The national team is getting much better and the kids play the sport the second most in the country and you see soccer jerseys and fans all over now. ESPN just released a show called ESPNFC and it will be airing making even more people pay attention to the game. Everybody plays FIFA making them love the game and the sport keeps growing incredibly daily. It really could be as little as 5 years for it to become a big sport like basketball honestly. I got really into the game this year and I still love all the other American sports but I love soccer too and alot of people are doing the same thing that I do it's growing massively in the states. Believe me!

• It's a sport like the others

Soccer is a game like all the other ones Americans adore. It is as physical as basketball (I played both sports in high school and college) and more physical than baseball. The players flop like everyone else, for example: Kobe Bryant (NBA), Lebron James (NBA), Sydney Crosby (NHL), Jerome Simpson (NFL), Cristiano Ronaldo (real madrid), Arjen Robben (bayern Munich), Sergio Busquets (barcelona). The people who call soccer a "fake" or "girly" sport do not understand mainly because it was not created in America. It will catch on, maybe not as much as we soccer fans would like but it will be gradual. It is the most popular sport in the world.

• Yes it will

I think soccer will become a big sport in the United States. It is already even more popular than it was a few years ago. I don't think soccer will become more popular than football but yes soccer is becoming increasingly popular and will eventually become a major sport in the United States.

• Sure

I do believe that one day in the future, soccer will be popular in the U.S. I think that trends happen all the time, and soccer is already more popular here than it was 10 or so years ago. You just watch, you'll see that soccer is a popular sport once again.

• Football is on the decline

You can already look at the statistics, soccer will be the most popular sport in the United States. The biggest sport right now is football, but football is on a steep decline starting from youth football. The number of kids playing football today is tremendously lower than the amount of kids that played football 10, 20 years ago. Once football drops and the numbers go down, soccer will take its place as the most popular sport in the world, and the most popular sport in America

• Popular yes. Most popular, probably not.

It already is popular to some extent. It just hasn't fully integrated into our mainstream sporting culture yet. But it is creeping in slowly. It's a generational growth that increases the game's stature incrementally. Each generation advances it a little further. This growth should not only be in terms of players and spectators but also more sports broadcast journalists, and sports media people in general will be more soccer friendly. Let's hope the growth becomes more exponential.

• I have faith in my country

I have been watching soccer (futbol) a lot recently and have realized the brilliance of the game. I'm disappointed in myself that I have missed out on it as long as I have. The final push will be World Cup 2018. I have enough faith in America that everyone else will realize how amazing the game of soccer (futbol) really is

• I will become big

Soccer will become big because its big everywhere else. Its huge in almost every other country. Soccer will become huge in the US and will be a threat to the big four. This may even happen in the next 2-8 years because this year the women world cup is happening and that will catch some eyes in america.

• MLS is killing soccer in the US

Major League Soccer is kill the sport in the US. They have built a safe league, but take no risks for growth...The NFL grew because they took massive risks...MLS is afraid to do the same...Until they do it no one will care about soccer in the US. They have to start taking player salaries to a new level and start paying what everybody else does world wide...They have to end the all-start game-pointless! Most importantly they have to get a real TV deal and play to international schedule or the league will fail in ten years from lack of interest here in the US. END POINT!!!

• Soccer Will Never Be Popular In America

Soccer is not going to become popular in America. There are too many sports that people care more about. American sports fans like scoring and a lot of action when watching sports. Soccer really doesn't provide that. If David Beckham couldn't make it popular in the states, nothing can do it.

• It's not gonna happen.

The average American has a short attention span. The average football drive, basketball, hockey, etc, all have a quick paced action with a fairly high chance of something exciting happening at any given moment. Soccer, however, is a much more paced game, with scoring opportunities happening only a couple times a game, and few and far in between.

• Your moms vagina

Your mom eats booyu irndksmdkddkjd
    D
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    T
    T
    T
    T
    Turkey
    Lee e e e e e e e. E e r r r r. R r r r r r. R r r r r r. R r r r r r r r r. R r r r

• Your moms vagina

Your mom eats booyu irndksmdkddkjd
    D
    F

F
    F
    F
    F
    T
    T
    T
    T
    Turkey

• It sucksbvgh h

It suckszzzbhnghzfnzgfn fggngngxngfnjyjn h h h hh h hh h hh h hh hh h h hh hh h h hh hh h hkk kkmmk k k k kkk k k k kk k k k k k kkkkkkkk kk kk k k kkk kkkkk kk k kk k kkkk kkkk k kk hhh

• It sucksbvgh h

• It sucksbvgh h

• It sucksbvgh h

• It sucksbvgh h