• All of my yes.

Splatoon is quite possibly one of the most fun games I have played in recent memory. Since Nintendo released the "Global Testfire" demo, I got a chance to play it, and I must say that the game is fun, the controls are responsive, and the graphics are beautiful.

The one thing people are complaining about is the lack of voice chat in Splatoon. However, I don't find this much of a problem. With the addition of the map on the GamePad, I could easily see where I needed to go. I could also make use of the "super jump" feature to jump right back into the action and help out my teammates. In short, I don't think Splatoon needs voice chat. It might even have been a good idea, as the advent of misogynist, homophobic 12 year old trolls on CoD greatly detriments the experience. I don't see how Splatoon would be any different.

In summary, Splatoon will (hopefully, at least!) will be a day one buy for me because of the fun gameplay (well, mostly.).

(For the love of God, I just wrote a review. Dear Lord. That was long- winded.)

• NO no NO

NOSnfoal fsdf ss d f sd f sd fs d fsd fsd fs df d sf sd ds f sdg f d few es fe f e rf er f er f erf e f er fe r fer g e f rgef e f er f we fw f wf

• NO no NO

Forthelulz says2015-05-31T05:50:45.357
Advertising/spam.
Flagged.