Will Stephen Colbert do a good job as host of "The Late Show"?

• Yes, Colbert has the spirit and the charisma to host the show.

Stephen Colbert is a witty man with years of experience hosting and making people laugh. He's loved by a massive fan base that is sure to follow him over to "The Late Show." He isn't afraid to be politically incorrect yet he's smart and can engage in deep, meaningful conversation. This unique ability makes him a great contender for late night television.

• Yes, I think Colbert will do a great job.

I have faith that Colbert will do an excellent job as host of "The Late Show." He's obviously a very smart man. I was blown away by his performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, when he eviscerated the Bush administration. It was the most impressive and daring satirical performance I've ever seen. He's a good interviewer, too, unlike Jimmy Fallon, who just giggles and gushes with his guests. I've always been a fan of David Letterman, but to tell you the truth, I'm eager for him to leave so that Colbert can replace him.

• I think Stephen Colbert will be a good host for "The Late Show".

I have seen Stephen Colbert briefly on a few things in the past and he was entertaining. He should be given a fair chance as the host of "The Late Show". I believe he will work with his writers and come up with material for the show that is both informative and funny.

• No, I don't think it's a good casting decision.

His show is a completely different format than The Late Show is. He is very political and divisive. I don't think that this type of programming will do well on a regular TV network. He also doesn't have a lot of experience interviewing celebrities about upcoming movies or music releases, which is mostly what The Late Show is used for. I don't believe he has much talent besides sarcasm and irony.