• It might just help.

I'm leaning towards yes for one reason. Will it stop school violence once and for all? Probably not. Will it help a great deal? Definitely yes. Guns are more dangerous than knives, because they're easier to kill with. Guns can also be used as blunt weapons, which makes the threat of them even greater. We are in an age where certain restrictions ( whether it be the Bill of Rights) must be imposed.

• Stricter gun laws will help to stop school violence.

While students that so desire to obtain and use a gun "will find a way," stricter gun laws will only help to deter and prevent gun violence in schools. Stricter gun laws will make it more difficult for many adults to purchase guns, therefore making it harder for many children to obtain guns from their homes.

• It could reduce school kids access to guns.

I think it would help. In many of the cases of school gun violence, the child has obtained the gun from somewhere within their parents or a friends home. Stricter gun controls would reduce the number of guns kept in private houses, and so would help limit a child's access to weapons.

• It would be a great help.

Children are not allowed to buy guns. The adults in their lives would make those purchases. Kids get their hands on those purchases, and shoot up schools. By adopting stricter gun laws, we remove the opportunity for children to be in environments where adults have such weapons. This, in turn, would do wonders for stopping school violence.

• Stricter Gun Laws Did Not Stop Columbine

America was 4 years into Bill Clinton's assault weapons ban when The worst happened in Littleton Colorado. The problem is in the heart of the perpetrator. Politically charged laws are just the smoke screen the authorities use when they want zero liability, a diversion, or just want to complete an agenda. If someone really wants to screw up a school they don't need a gun to do it. I really do pray that all this senseless death does stop.

• No it will not.

I feel as though even if the rules are stricter, you can find a way to get the gun. I read a book on school shootings and the suspect found the gun in his neighbor's house in a sugar canister. H e still brought the gun to school. I feel as though making the rules stricter will cause you to break them even more. I wish it would help solve the problem in stopping school shootings. Hopefully soo, there will be a solution.

• It won't stop the violence.

Just because you make it harder to access the weapon, doesn't mean they won'd find a different means to act out their violent crime. Targeting the weapon does not mean the violence stops, the actual problems need to be addressed. Making gun laws more strict is just a bandaid cover up for the true issues.

• No They Won't

Gun violence within our public schools is actually quiet rare and each time it has happened, it has happened under different circumstances with different students. The problems and causes of these assaults have a lot more to do with the social problems in the age group, rather than the firearms used. Addressing the other issues would be more effective. I don't think stricter gun laws will stop school violence.

• Stricter gun laws will not stop school violence.

Stricter gun laws will not stop school violence. The only thing that will stop school violence will be to arm our staff at the school so that when something happens then they can defend themselves. Stricter gun laws will not stop people from getting guns if they want to have them.

• No it will not.

If a crazed or upset student wants to have access to a gun, I am sure they will find a way. There are way to many old guns laying around the United States in households and they will get their hands on them. Stricter gun laws will only make things tougher for law abiding citizens.