• Yes, Survivor will be cancelled soon.

Survivor was one of the original reality TV shows, breaking new ground and making the way for all that would follow it. That reason alone should cancel the show. Reality TV is terribly boring and feels old fashioned already. With YouTube, everyone in the world is creating their own reality TV, so why would anyone tune in to "Survivor"?

• No Survivor is the new Jeopardy.

Okay so this is an easy answer for many reasons. 1) The show is still receiving massive ratings and making CBS a ton of money. 2) The only situation in which Survivor ends is if Jeff Probst can no longer host it which a) is not happening anytime soon and b)he could simply be replaced with a former player such as Parvati, Malcolm, or even Joe Anglim. Same as Big Brother ratings are good the only way it ends if if Julie Chen steps hosting in which case Jeff Schroeder takes over since that is so clearly what CBS is preparing him for with all of his new jobs at CBS interviewing players as they are evicted and before they go into the house. 3) If Survivor were ever to go off the air some new kind of reincarnate would eventually come to fruition so there is really no point in ending the show when it will just reconfigure in a new way somewhere else and make just as much money. These are the reasons why Survivor will be on for a very long time at least i hope so that ay i have more chances to get cast on a season. ;)

• I don't see it happening too soon.

I guess it would depend more on Mark Burnett and whether he wants to continue the franchise he began. Survivor is still going strong, and I don't see CBS wanting to cancel it as long as its a cash cow for them. . But then again stranger things have been known to happen, I never thought Fox would cancel American Idol which was a huge franchise for them but that happen this past season didn't it?

• Survivor television show is here to stay

No, I don't believe Survivor will be cancelled in the near future. Survivor is a pioneer in the television industry being the first of its kind and launching the "reality" show. Falling ratings are simply a function of so many copycat shows but to keep the original on the air would be a wise move by the networks.

• No, "Survivor" will be a survivor.

I believe that "Survivor" can continue for as long as CBS wants it to. In my opinion, the general public is ravenous for almost any type of entertainment that involves competition. "Survivor" is definitely one of the more popular in this genre. With its ever-changing cast of interesting (to say the least) characters and likable host Jeff Probst, its ongoing success is certain.