• Hail tablets and ebooks.

In college I'll use my tablet and etextbooks for a light load. Textbooks and laptops are weeks of hauling washing machines exlecting to pass courses. Now the systems can a,ways improve and praying for multitasking in iOS 9, but I know tablets and laptops are the same darn thing. Apples genius plunge out of disk world prices this and the only PC I ever want to touch again us a MacBook Air. People want portability and you know effectiveness.

• The way of the future...

Yes, I believe that tablets will overtake laptops tenfold in the future. You see, there are already many, many tablets being sold and people seem to prefer them. It is a lot easier to carry one around and they are just as good, if not better for work and play. Personally I work on a tablet on the go.

• Tablets vs. Laptops?

The obvious answer is NO. A tablet is a device which is touch and can get on to your last nerve. Whereas a laptop - computer has a keyboard, storage and a much (much) better loading system. Life cannot unfold having a feud between tablets and laptops when the answer is right in front of us. Tablets will not overtake laptop computers.

• Not at all!

I believe that laptops will still exist because of the reliance of a keyboard, because if you have to always write on the screen, you constantly worry that you'll scratch it. Then on top of that, many laptops have more storage space on them. Many people only use tablets for viewing movies and reading books anyways.

• I don't think so

It's a possibility, but I don't see it happening just yet. At the moment, tablets don't have as much processing power as laptops, and many people still prefer keyboards when it comes to typing. It will take some advances in computer technology before this becomes a reality, so in the meantime laptops are still relevant.

• No They Won't

Tablets are great for convenience, but they do not provide the same efficiency, speed, and power that a laptop does. They are still a bit cumbersome and not convenient for typing. I think they will continue to sell well, but I do not think they will ever overtake laptops. There will still be a need for laptops.

• No, no, never.

Tablets will not do that. Laptops have something a tablet does not, and that is efficiency. Tablets are just a phase. Laptop computers will be needed by students and business people who have to travel a lot, but still the ability to get work done quickly and professionally. The more likely scenario is whether the tablets will overtake the smart phones.