• Not anytime "soon" but it will eventually.

Technology is advancing. Needs are increasing. And boredom is always present. Like flip phones and CDs, the tablet will no longer be as prominent as it is now. It'll still be handy for possibly 50-100 years to come, but engineers are quite competitive and will create a device that is more convienient and appeal to the masses.

• No, I do not think that they will go obsolete.

No, I do not think that tablets will go obsolete because i see a lot of people now a days buying them for their small children as it is alot better and cheaper then buying them a while laptop/computer plus it can also be monitored so no, I think tablets are only going to get more popular especially for the younger generations.

• they will evolve

Tablets will not become obsolete. Instead, they will change. They will evolve with new frames, be lighter, less expensive, more compact, and even wearable as armbands, glasses, etc. They will become as common as celphones. People will use them all day every day, but simply in a more subtle fashionable way.

• No, tablets will never be obsolete.

Since tablets are such a new form of media device, it's tempting to suggest that they may be merely a passing trend, only to be displaced soon down the line. But the great compromise a tablet strikes between a laptop and a smaller mobile device means that they are now indispensable in our lives. If anything, laptop computers may become obsolete, not tablets.

• Anything electronic will never fade

With at least my generation, anything electronic will never fade. I personally still have a nintendo video game consul from the 90's. And I still play it. So with that being said, it may not be used as frequently as the coming future of electronics, but I don't see it going away.