• We Destroy Ourselves by Depending Too Much on Our Technology

Technology, per se, will not destroy us; we will destroy ourselves by depending too much on our technology. In other words we have created a monster that has enslaved us. A solar storm might slay this monster, then we would be free but helpless. Paranoia won't destroy ya: entrusting your brain to a machine will.

• We stop thinking

As human our nature is to problem solve, all we do these days is to place things on a keyboard and then were off. Kids these days are fat and lazy and are so stagnant. We all are a society of a fake world of realism. What happens if there an electronic disaster how will everyone survive? Will you be able to survive in the woods?

• It definitely will

Technology is a wonderful thing, but like all wonderful things, men have a tendency to twist it to their own means. Einstein once said, “Technological progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal.” This reminds me of another great quote, from 1970, coincidentally: Pogo cartoonist Walt Kelly stated, “We have met the enemy and he is us.” This is a blog about technology, or one specific area of it, anyway. Maybe this article will make you think a bit about this subject.
    To me, technology, like a handgun, is neither good nor evil. It just is. What is good or evil depends on how it’s used. The human race has access to absolutely amazing things these days. We have an emerging noosphere in the form of the Internet. What I wonder about is how all this technology and knowledge will be used. What’s it going to be like in another 40 years or so? Will we still be here?

The Doomsday Clock was moved up a minute recently as a result of stalled nuclear arms reductions, unsafe nuclear power plants, and climate change. That’s the least of our troubles. While technology provides jobs, improves our lives, brings us pleasure, enables instant contact with each other; there are entities out there in the corporate word bleeding every shred of data from us to use for their own means.

Privacy? This is quite possibly a thing of the past. We like to think we still have our privacy, but the reality is that Big Bro and everyone else willing to pay for it can gain access to every tidbit of data about us out there right now. I read today that Google is now going to include G+ data into the search stream when folks go there to search for something. Hmm… I always knew G+ was a means to an end. There’s a saying going around these days regarding free online services. I don’t know who first said it, but it’s disturbingly accurate. “If you’re not paying for the product, you ARE the product.”

Where is this all heading?

Let’s talk about the medical field for a moment. We have pacemakers, manufactured joints, prostheses, etc. This form of technology is exploding at an amazing pace. In a few years, I wouldn’t doubt there there will be augmentations available similar to the ones in the game Deus Ex. While the game is fun and the story is intriguing, the possibilities for abuse, as shown in that game, are terrifying. I’m 50 years old. I may still live to see something like this in the near future. Your grandkids will, for sure.

Speculating on the future is no one’s strong suit, really. It’s much too unpredictable because man is often an unpredictable animal. We’ll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, though, you can oh i dont know do stuff you normally do

• Yes, it's inevitable..

Yes, it is inevitable.. Technology will eventually be SO advanced that it will become an individual. It will want superior like everything in this world. It will want to be advanced. Just like us. While we may not see this in our lifetime, it is the inevitable future. Soon, life itself we restart, and a new organic life form will be superior, and it to will make synthetics. And the cycle will continue. Just ask Darwin.

• Yes, in a way.

Technology is not going to necessarily destroy us, but it will widen the gap between classes. This is already being seen today. People who are very intelligent and can help advance technology make a lot of money, while people who are not smart enough tend to have lower paying jobs. Technology is where all the high paying jobs will be in the future.

• People are always on their phones

They are hardly ever looking where they are walking and they will just text and walk or just walk into the street and we are getting dumber and dumber cause instead of researching something we just look it up and we rely on technology for everything and some people use technocracy to hack,harass,stalk,and allot of other awful things

• Technology has the ability to turn evil and kill us

Technology is able to turn evil so it probably will destroy us all I just wish that the tech will speed up the process it's very stressing Lolz I'm gonna die soon! I don't even care! Let's all die now! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Maby because technology can be nice and bad to us

I state this because people die with the technology we have such as nuclear bombs witch lead us in to war but then technology entertains us and has it ups sides that help us in the world, it can cook food in can transport us from one place to another and it can allow us to do more than we have ever done before.

• It will destroy us

Mobile phone kills my daily time, wasting my time by using social medias not even make me think creativity. Useless stuff . Making time a kill. Not even get a rather update on new tech how to make . Only knowing the outline to use it. Not making a new tech only using it.

• It will kill us

We depend on tech we are soon enough to end up like wall-e fat and lazy which will kill us. Kid die using to much technology it makes them fat lazy, stress out, depress, it increases the rate of being bullied. We need to stop using too much technology .

• At j76ui 6

I'm up really late right now, if my mum walks in she'll slam my head against the keyboa4[5 yuh[586th[95e5th645w08tyh[9 48 4gug7yw498pg9p 5qegpg 3p9 5 hyt[9 7845[hw54[y8h[q 3h5yh;5q4qr9u49p8 2 6yp948t yru9ghr;ibgup rwufbgdsbvjgds eritu b erch r;ib 5p9i3gy5yh8 ;o reugt breg ho45y89hb859hy 9p83tg 5h349thh [ 9385 t9 34hg[59 9 0[58tq [985hy8[95n rty 36j57

• S s s

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• I cut off my brothers toes once

My memes are the dankest fam. Like fam, where would I be if I couldn't browse dank memes, outside?! Oh hell naw fam, I can't survive outside. And without the interwebs, how would I find out the top 5 best ways to hide a body?! Dank memes are dank fam

• I cut off my brothers toes once

• No it fine

X x xxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Nah we good

RIP Lil Jojo man. Jojo world. J O J O L I V E S 3 0 0 k B R I C K S Q U A D 3 H U N N A K. But fr we good, technology helps us with our daily lives. #JOJO #JOJOWORLD #RIP

• Nah we good

F u c c d a a p o l e c c g a n g k g a n g k

s o s a b a n g b a n g O T F hear my mixtapes at soundcloud @liltonygee on sum real shit #gangk gankg

• Nah we good

• Frrrrrr d d

Efwwwwwwwwnlknkflwenlwekfelkfweklfnweklfnekwefnweklfewlkfelkfnwelkfenwklfnewlkfnewlkfnwelkfnwkfnwlekfenwlkfwelkfnwlffregerggregergergegrgegrg ergerggergerg regregregreger erergerger regre gr ger ge ge ger ge rg er re g erg ger re ererg rgre g gre gr egr e re ge eg ger r ere rr e re gr rge grer rerg gr gr gregregrgr gre ergre grg g g g g g g g

• Technology is not a monster to destroy us

Man him selves is the destroyer of mankind.For instance, the "Deep water Drilling Rig Explosion" in 2010 in Mexico was a devastating oil explosion which resulted in the death of 11 workers and injury of 16 workers.This was not caused by technology but was caused by the laziness of humans.