• We Destroy Ourselves by Depending Too Much on Our Technology

Technology, per se, will not destroy us; we will destroy ourselves by depending too much on our technology. In other words we have created a monster that has enslaved us. A solar storm might slay this monster, then we would be free but helpless. Paranoia won't destroy ya: entrusting your brain to a machine will.

• We stop thinking

As human our nature is to problem solve, all we do these days is to place things on a keyboard and then were off. Kids these days are fat and lazy and are so stagnant. We all are a society of a fake world of realism. What happens if there an electronic disaster how will everyone survive? Will you be able to survive in the woods?

• It definitely will

Technology is a wonderful thing, but like all wonderful things, men have a tendency to twist it to their own means. Einstein once said, “Technological progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal.” This reminds me of another great quote, from 1970, coincidentally: Pogo cartoonist Walt Kelly stated, “We have met the enemy and he is us.” This is a blog about technology, or one specific area of it, anyway. Maybe this article will make you think a bit about this subject.
    To me, technology, like a handgun, is neither good nor evil. It just is. What is good or evil depends on how it’s used. The human race has access to absolutely amazing things these days. We have an emerging noosphere in the form of the Internet. What I wonder about is how all this technology and knowledge will be used. What’s it going to be like in another 40 years or so? Will we still be here?

The Doomsday Clock was moved up a minute recently as a result of stalled nuclear arms reductions, unsafe nuclear power plants, and climate change. That’s the least of our troubles. While technology provides jobs, improves our lives, brings us pleasure, enables instant contact with each other; there are entities out there in the corporate word bleeding every shred of data from us to use for their own means.

Privacy? This is quite possibly a thing of the past. We like to think we still have our privacy, but the reality is that Big Bro and everyone else willing to pay for it can gain access to every tidbit of data about us out there right now. I read today that Google is now going to include G+ data into the search stream when folks go there to search for something. Hmm… I always knew G+ was a means to an end. There’s a saying going around these days regarding free online services. I don’t know who first said it, but it’s disturbingly accurate. “If you’re not paying for the product, you ARE the product.”

Where is this all heading?

Let’s talk about the medical field for a moment. We have pacemakers, manufactured joints, prostheses, etc. This form of technology is exploding at an amazing pace. In a few years, I wouldn’t doubt there there will be augmentations available similar to the ones in the game Deus Ex. While the game is fun and the story is intriguing, the possibilities for abuse, as shown in that game, are terrifying. I’m 50 years old. I may still live to see something like this in the near future. Your grandkids will, for sure.

Speculating on the future is no one’s strong suit, really. It’s much too unpredictable because man is often an unpredictable animal. We’ll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, though, you can oh i dont know do stuff you normally do

• Yes, it's inevitable..

Yes, it is inevitable.. Technology will eventually be SO advanced that it will become an individual. It will want superior like everything in this world. It will want to be advanced. Just like us. While we may not see this in our lifetime, it is the inevitable future. Soon, life itself we restart, and a new organic life form will be superior, and it to will make synthetics. And the cycle will continue. Just ask Darwin.

• Yes, in a way.

Technology is not going to necessarily destroy us, but it will widen the gap between classes. This is already being seen today. People who are very intelligent and can help advance technology make a lot of money, while people who are not smart enough tend to have lower paying jobs. Technology is where all the high paying jobs will be in the future.

• The RFID Chip

We now have RFID Chips in pretty much everything from School IDs to Federal Government IDs. The chips track every time you log into your computer, come to work, leave work, come to school, leave school, when you accessed your bank account at an atm, to other things. Now there are companies that have already manufactured an rfid chip that can be implanted under your skin. These chips have all of your information on it so once they start telling people that they have to have this chip there will be no more using paper money. The RFID Chip will have your medical info, bank account info, it'll be your house keys, it'll be your car keys, it'll be your key to get into your computers, and it'll basically be something that you will need to survive. Yes I know it sounds cool to have but at the same time the chip will be a implanted tracking device inside of your body. The government will know where you are at all times, what you eat, what drugs you've taken in the last couple of minutes/hours. They already have rfid chips to help find your pets. What happens if someone decides to hack into all of these RFID Chips? If someone hacks into the RFID Chips depending on how these chips will be set up your information will be erased so there goes your next meal or you may die if your chip is tampered with. I work in the IT Field and everyone that i've talked to about this does not think this is a good idea.

• Super duper will

I am writhing an essay for my homework in university and I thought of it. Will technology destroy us. Technology make human useless since all the works will be done by intelligent robots and computers. We find answers from Google and Yahoo instead of solving the answer by ourselves!!! How terrible it is! Starting from now on, people's brain are stop working and we are just sitting on the sofa and do nothing. We push all the responsibilities to robots and computers so we don't need to do anything. We are becoming lazy. As time files, later in the future, robots and computers will take over our world and may even kiss us. So, technology will definitely destroy us.

• S s s

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Evidence increasing daily

Hackers getting into everything. Bank accounts, identity fraud, social security numbers, passports.....Do the math. Hackers are smart, doesn't mean they're good people. Criminal minds are always about a price tag. Greed has taken over, and greed shakes hands with other criminals. It's only about a price. Technology has only aided in advancing access to people with bad motives. This has become global quickly. Too quickly for any government to keep up with. Especially due to the fact that the government is lazy, and egocentric. These aren't people generally concerned with global wellbeing. So.....We're screwed. It's anyone's game now. Is anyone really questioning how this happened? We sat back, got fat and lazy and allowed it to. That's how. But let's keep thinking where we can put the next starbucks, or when the new iPhone will come out. Because, that's important. It's time to stop spending 80% of your day looking at your cell phones (technology) and get your heads back into reality. Meaning.....Life. It is getting shorter everyday for most of us. I.E. terrorism, drug overdoses, domestic violence deaths, including the huge increase in suburban violence, mass shootings, mental health patients (increasing daily due to substance abuse that we can't keep up with). I have been an ER nurse for 16 years. I alone have seen a dramatic influx in violence and lack of overall intelligence in humanity in the past 20 years. It sickens me that the government has enabled such disability to Americans in these past 10 years alone. I especially dislike the attitude of entitlement that comes along with these individuals. Whatever happened to feeling ashamed of being unemployed and/or uneducated? Frauding the system. That's what, and the government let it happen. Give me your votes and we'll give you everything....Good choice.

• Just because we can doesn't mean we should.

We are systematically eradicating the need for humans by developing computers and robots that are self evolving. If you think that we dont have that technology yet, you are sadly mistaken. University of Pennsylvania has it as im sure other college tech departments do as well not to mention governments. We are headed straight for "terminator" age. Maybe they might keep a few humans as pets.

• At j76ui 6

I'm up really late right now, if my mum walks in she'll slam my head against the keyboa4[5 yuh[586th[95e5th645w08tyh[9 48 4gug7yw498pg9p 5qegpg 3p9 5 hyt[9 7845[hw54[y8h[q 3h5yh;5q4qr9u49p8 2 6yp948t yru9ghr;ibgup rwufbgdsbvjgds eritu b erch r;ib 5p9i3gy5yh8 ;o reugt breg ho45y89hb859hy 9p83tg 5h349thh [ 9385 t9 34hg[59 9 0[58tq [985hy8[95n rty 36j57

• S s s

• I cut off my brothers toes once

My memes are the dankest fam. Like fam, where would I be if I couldn't browse dank memes, outside?! Oh hell naw fam, I can't survive outside. And without the interwebs, how would I find out the top 5 best ways to hide a body?! Dank memes are dank fam

• I cut off my brothers toes once

• No it fine

X x xxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Nah we good

RIP Lil Jojo man. Jojo world. J O J O L I V E S 3 0 0 k B R I C K S Q U A D 3 H U N N A K. But fr we good, technology helps us with our daily lives. #JOJO #JOJOWORLD #RIP

• Nah we good

F u c c d a a p o l e c c g a n g k g a n g k

s o s a b a n g b a n g O T F hear my mixtapes at soundcloud @liltonygee on sum real shit #gangk gankg

• Nah we good

• Frrrrrr d d

Efwwwwwwwwnlknkflwenlwekfelkfweklfnweklfnekwefnweklfewlkfelkfnwelkfenwklfnewlkfnewlkfnwelkfnwkfnwlekfenwlkfwelkfnwlffregerggregergergegrgegrg ergerggergerg regregregreger erergerger regre gr ger ge ge ger ge rg er re g erg ger re ererg rgre g gre gr egr e re ge eg ger r ere rr e re gr rge grer rerg gr gr gregregrgr gre ergre grg g g g g g g g

• Technology is not a monster to destroy us

Man him selves is the destroyer of mankind.For instance, the "Deep water Drilling Rig Explosion" in 2010 in Mexico was a devastating oil explosion which resulted in the death of 11 workers and injury of 16 workers.This was not caused by technology but was caused by the laziness of humans.