• Yes, there are millions of fans anticipating the film.

Yes, with several million fans of the "50 Shades of Grey" book series, the film will almost certainly be a huge success. Though the movie will not be released in movie theaters nationwide until February 2015, there has been much excitement and enthusiasm surrounding each release of any tidbit of information regarding the film.

• Yes and No

Financially, yes. Critically, No.

Much like Twilight (The novels were derived from Twilight fan fiction, after all), the movies have garnered quite a bit of talk and excitement from the Best Seller's fans, so I think there will definitely be a showing in the box office.

However, I think that as far as the film goes, it probably won't hold much artistic merit, story or otherwise, and I doubt that it fares well with film critics.

• People are hooked.

Yes, the 50 shades of grey film will be successful, because that book has so many fans. Usually the movie is not as good as the book, but because that book is so popular, a lot of people will go and see the movie just because they want to know if it's like the book they like so much.

• The Potential Success of 50 Shades of Grey movie.

50 Shades of Grey is an incredibly popular book. Now, while many may enjoy the book as a guilty pleasure in the privacy of their own home, I believe that there are enough people who would go out and see it 'on a dare,' in secrecy, or overtly in order to merit its being a very successful film.

• No, 50 Shades of Grey will not be successful based on a lot of different factors.

No, I don't think 50 Shades of Grey will be successful based on my perception of the information that is already out there about the movie. Some books do not translate well to the big screen and I believe that this is one of them. The books themselves have a very weak plot with the sexual aspects of the book the biggest attraction for the audience. In order to stay true to the book it would have to include these type of sexual scenes and if they do it will be nothing more than a very expensive erotic movie. The biggest strike so far is the casting of the characters. The actors that are currently cast in the main roles are a disappointment to the many fans of the books. I believe that many people already had this image of who they imagined in their minds on what the character looks like and the ones currently cast are far from fan favorites. I believe that many will be curious about the movie but will ultimately be disappointed.