Will the American public learn any good secrets about the Clinton administration with the Clinton Library releasing memos?

• Yes, I believe so.

President Clinton was a great president. There's no doubt about it. He's of the best there ever were in this country's history. But his time in office was...colorful, to say the least. So, with the release of these memos I think there will be a lot of tid-bit's we will learn.

• The public will not learn anything.

I feel that the American public will not learn any secrets about the Clinton administration when documents are released at the new Clinton library. I feel these documents have been scrubbed clean by the administration to ensure no eye raising documents are included in the paperwork. This is why I think the public will not learn anything.

• It's all protected.

No, the American public learn any good secrets about the Clinton administration with the Clinton Library releasing memos, because they will carefully guard the information that is released. The Clinton Library is designed to make the former president look good, not bad. They will guard his reputation carefully and only release good things.

• Do we really believe the really good secrets will be released?

I can't imagine that there will be that much interesting in the memos that the Clinton Library is releasing. I tend to suspect that they've pretty much been screened and that there are a good many that will not be included when the rest are released. Too, the Clinton administration was pretty much all over the news for a few years so there really can't be that much still secret.

• No, they will not.

Whatever happened with Bill Clinton as President will probably remain a secret for awhile. There will be a lot of pressure to get info out and the Clinton Library may help, but it will not be enough to learn any good secrets about the Clinton administration. There is no way.