• They Will Win It All

I think the St. Louis Blues are winning it all this year. They have great pieces on their team and their coaching is good as well. Additionally, they have a lot of experience on their roster. I expect them to do some major damage in the playoffs this upcoming postseason.

• I think they have a shot, but the Blackhawks are going to win.

The Blues have a great team, but not quite enough to be able to play with the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are having a historic year so far. Unfortunately the Blues haven't necessarily done as well as they expected going into this season. I think they could pick it up, especially if they make some more acquisitions.

The Blues have a great team, but not quite great enough to be able to play with the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are having a historic year so far. Unfortunately the Blues haven't necessarily done as well as they expected going into this season. I think they could pick it up, especially if they make some more acquisitions.

• No, there is too much talent around.

I do not think that the Blues have a very good chance of winning the Stanley Cup. They are one team out of dozens, and there is simply too much talent in the rest of the National Hockey League to counter any threat that the Blues may have to anyone else.

• No, the Blues will not win the Stanley Cup.

A few analysts believe in the Canucks, Rangers and the Kings but it seems most are calling the Blues NHL champions months before the playoffs. Their argument carries weight, Ken Hitchcock as defending Coach of the Year and the goal tending advantage the Blues enjoy but experience shows that a highly favored team almost never lives up to the hype.