Will the cannibal cop co-defendants be found guilty?

• People are outraged.

Yes, the cannibal cop co-defendants will be found guilty, because public outrage will support a guilty verdict. For very serious crimes, such as this one, people want someone to be found responsible. It makes them feel more secure in society. With this mindset, they will hold the co-defendant accountable for their contributions.

• The cannibal cop co-defendants will be found guilty.

In certain cases, when a crime is so ridiculously egregious or heinous, the public will want to find guilt in more places than just one. The case of the cannibal cop police officer is certainly one of these. The public's trust has been forsaken with this police officer, and others will be found accountable.

• More Than Likely

I believe the cannibal cop co-defendants outcome really depends on the evidence in the trial, but if the Cannibal Cop's trial sets a precedent, they these two will more than likely be found guilty. I can not find any results from the trial at this point, nor any new reports since the end of February.

• They should be found guilty.

They should be found guilty along with the officer. They are using the same defense as the officer that was found guilty. The defense isn't a good one to begin with. Lots of people have fantasies, but they don't act on them. They should be found guilty along with the officer.

• Yes, the cannibal cop co-defendants will be found guilty.

I definitely think that the cannibal cop co-defendants will be found guilty. There is enough evidence and testimonies to suggest that they are going to be found guilty in a court of law. I just do not see how they are going to be found not guilty. BUt anything is possible.