• Yes ,screw the LYBERALS

The LYBRALS are pushing bull crip down our throarts.. . My sister and are kids our in support off this. The queers are taking over the cuntry. Alex jones said that the demoncrats have a child sex ring in comet ping pong pizza. He IS Right ! We need to secede from the globalist Liberals becuase they are trying to establishh communism.!

• I hope so.

The Confederate States of America was a legitimate government, formed out of law-abiding states that had and still have every right to secede from the United States. If another democrat is elected, we may have riots in the streets, or a full blown revolution. THAT is how the South will rise again.

• Yes ,screw the LYBERALS

• We will rise again

The South didn't want queers to be allowed to marry on look where we are not to mention all the liberal bull shit we have to talk for our past and on top of all that the Democratic Party seems to want to put more shit down our throat it's pushing it

• I gust tack the south will rise agen because of the Norths liberal bull shit

Manley it stared when the liberals stared making gay marge legal than trig to tack our guns still trying to do that and trying to get our women to abort their babes that to me says their trying to clean the earth of Southerners butt. Good luck with that than they tried and did tack down our statues and our flag... So ya the south will rise agen

• Hell yes it will

As long as there are proud southerners as myself,or the Texans there will atleast be 1 southern state that will attempt to break away in a long term relation most likely Texas or the cajuns of Louisiana. The idea of a unified south is still appealing. In conclusion before i get off topic there are people in the south who hate the north.

• The South shall rise again!

The federal government wants to use the South as it did in Lincoln's time. And along with all of the security that the feds have spying on American citizens I do not have any problem with the South rising against the oppressive federal government. I say May the union be damned!

• The Confederacy will not rise again.

The Confederacy was defeated in the 19th Century, and it has shown no signs of rising again. The Civil War was about slavery, and that matter has been settled. Slavery is obviously bad, and there is no place for it in a free country. The ideas of the Confederacy are long gone.

• As much as I wish it would, not enough people believe.

History is written by the victors and whether the confederacy was justified or not, the yankees wrote history. So those who would rebel were conditioned to think differently and those who wanted a unified america became even more supportive. As a result not enough eople believe in the confederate states of america.

• No Confederacy will not rise again

No, I do not think that the Confederacy will rise again and that the Civil War will never happen again. I think those who supported the Confederacy are now long gone, and many people see just how bad the Civil War was and how violence never leads to a good outcome.