• How about them Cowboys?

There display of a team yesterday was something to show the rest of the NFL that they are truly a team to look out for. Yes there are a lot of other teams in contention, but the Cowboys showed prowess and sportsmanship like a team should and how a team does if they are to make it further.

• I believe the Dallas Cowboys will make the playoffs in 2014.

With Tony Romo and the rest of the Dallas Cowboys making a good start in this year's season, it is quite likely they will make the playoffs. They now have 4 wins and 1 loss and showed they are back to standing tough in Texas by beating the Texans this past weekend.

• Based off their current success, I would project the Dallas Cowboys will make the 2015 playoffs.

As of October 5 2014, the Dallas Cowboys have a record of 4-1, and seem to be playing in top form.
    The Cowboys drafted 9 top level players in the 2014 draft, and owner Jerry Jones is optimistic about their chances of improving in the 2014 season. Jerry Jones is quoted as saying "Yes, we are better, there’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play." He also says, “We’re better. And consequentially, when I look over at the offense, we haven’t taken a step back on offense at any place and matter of fact, without being trite, we’ve gained on it in my opinion. For me, I feel better tonight than I did when we quit playing last year. To me that isn’t just optimism for me. I do, factually, can look down here and say we’re a better team than we were this time last year as reality would have it.”

• No, they will not.

The Dallas Cowboys have finished the past couple of seasons at an 8-8 record and out of the playoffs, despite success in the first months as they have had this year. Tony Romo and the Dallas offense under the leadership of Jason Garrett have used all their energy at the beginning of the season and have lost steam in December in past seasons, and this season is following the same pattern.