Will the death of ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi cause the Islamic State to crumble?

• I think not...

ISIS is an organization that is all over Iraq. Most of its officers have died, yet many are still able to set up attacks in Brussels and France. So, if the leader died, they would probably just get a new one. So I really doubt that ISIS will go down when it's leader does.

• I think not...

• No, Absolutely Not...

When Osama bin Laden was ousted, Ayman Al-Zawahiri was waiting in the wings to take over. He was bin Laden's top advisor at the time of his death so naturally he was the guy to take over. Al-Baghdadi has definitely got guys under his wing that will be ready to take over if he is executed. ISIS will unfortunately not fall if their leader is captured or killed.

• Unfortunately there will be someone else to take over ISIS

ISIS will go on I am sorry to say although I can't for the life of me figure out what that has to do with Islamic State. Remember Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, ISIS and Al Qaeda and forces like them are radical forms of Islam and don't represent the true Muslim community. As for ISIS, they will have a new leader and no doubt have already chosen them. These type of radical groups always have someone waiting in the wings to take over as frightening as that is to contemplate.

• No, I do not think that the death of ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi will cause the Islamic State to crumble.

No, I do not think that the death of ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi will cause the Islamic State to crumble because I believe that ISIS has another leader ready to take Al-Baghdadi's place. ISIS understands that in their line of work lives are easily lost, and I think they have groomed other leaders to take up the mantle when their leader dies.

• No, killing one man is not enough.

The Islamic State, like its predecessors before it, has a shura council that stands ready to choose another leader if Abu Bakr dies. Of course the U.S. is looking to strike Abu Bakr and take him off the battlefield one way or another. But killing one man is never enough. One must crush the network. That will take a great deal of teamwork from intelligence and military elements—plus diplomatic efforts with both our allies and our adversaries.

• Not anytime soon

The death of the ISIS leader is certainly a setback for the group, but will not cause the group to crumble. They will replace him with someone else, and continue to carry out their brutality. Many more people need to be removed from the group in order for it to falter, whether by death or imprisonment.