Will the English National soccer team win the 2016 UEFA European Championship tournament?

• Only time will tell.

When it comes to sporting events we never know the outcome until it happens. If they stand a good chance and they work hard at it then they may very well be able to pull it off. Since I am not a predictor of the future I can not attest to anything else.

• No they are shit

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^^ ^

• No, there are several stronger teams than England.

Although England has a strong team, Spain, France, and Germany all have better betting odds than England to win the 2016 UEFA European Championship. Spain has won the last two Euro championships and deserves to be favored again, while France is also a two-time past champion and has the home-field advantage for the event.

• The English National soccer team might not win the 2016 UEFA European Championship tournament.

The English National soccer team might not win the 2016 UEFA European Championship tournament. Jamie Redknapp, Jamie Carragher and Martin Keown, sports experts, predict that the French team has higher chances of winning. On the one hand France is the host nation, additionally, players such as Antoine Griezmann and Paul Pogba add further charm to the french team.

• No, I do not think the English National soccer team will win the 2016 UEFA European Championship tournament.

No, I do not think the English National soccer team will win the 2016 UEFA European Championship tournament because there are lot of top teams in the tournament such as Italy, Belgium, France and Spain that have numerous top players on their roster. Although England has had a strong showing in the tournament, I would be shocked if they won it all.