Will the European Union actually consider changes for the Roma Integration Strategy?

• The European Union will actually consider changes for the Roma Integration Strategy.

The European Union will actually consider changes for the Roma Integration Strategy. They have put it off for too long for them not to consider doing something to change. It would be in their best interest to help out the Roma people and I feel now would be a good time to consider it.

• More Than Likely

I believe the current European Union strategies for integrating the Roma have been unsuccessful because they didn't really address the needs of the people. Because of this, I believe the European Union will actually consider changes for the Roma Integration Strategy. I believe they need to address their needs more fully.

• EU has to look at many things

Going forward the European Union will have to look at many different things as we are in a changing world. In order for the European Union to remain successful it will include looking at the question asked dealing with the Roma Integration strategy. The European Union has to look at the states that it is allowing in.

• Yes, I believe the European Union will consider the changes

I do strongly believe that the European Union will actually consider changes for the Roma Integration Strategy. At this point in time, I feel as if they really have nothing to lose by considering it, or possibly even making it into a reality. It would certaintly be in their best interest to do so.

• Yes, I think the EU will consider changes for the Roma Integration.

I think the EU will consider changes for the Roma integration process considering their current strategy has not been working all that well. I think the EU needs to consider other ideas on how to deal with the situaion and problems concerning trying to deal with the plight of the Roma.