• If we forget history we will be doomed to repeat it.

The Holocaust was tragic and almost unbelievable that it happened in the first place, but it did happen. So many people were brainwashed into hate and we cannot forget that it happened. Many of the survivors are not passing away and we can never forget what so many chose to ignore at the time.

• No, I do not believe it will.

I do not believe the Holocaust will ever be completely forgotten, nor do I think it should be. I think that we should never allow the horrendous criminal loss of life of the Holocaust to fall away into oblivion. Society needs to be aware of how easily a dictator can seize power and warp peoples minds.

• No, the Holocaust will not be forgotten.

The Holocaust will not be forgotten because it was one of the most disastrous and tragic events that has happened in the history of humankind. Most of the world agreed that the actions taken by Hitler were bad and millions of people died in those years. That alone is why it will never be forgotten, along with a multitude of memorials and designations that make it very hard to forget.

• Slavery wasn't forgotten.

Some of the worlds worst times are not forgotten. We are still debating over how the Civil War was started. Also the Holocaust wasn't that long ago. And if it was ever forgotten talk about a couple thousand years when we all forget about the pain the world went through

• No, the Holocaust will never be forgotten.

I do not think an event as significant and horrific as the Holocaust will ever be forgotten in the history of the world. It is an even that is really still pretty recent when you think about it. When all the people who experienced it aren't even dead yet, it can be considered to be quite an infant event.

• It lives in our hearts.

No, the Holocaust will not ever be forgotten, because each generation will tell the next of the atrocities. Even so, there is a great deal of documentation associated with the Holocaust. People have taken photos, there are videos, and there are interviews. There is enough memory to pass on to future generations.