• yes, the KC royals have been working hard to qualify for the 2014 world series

Since the year 2013 the Kc royals have recorded the highest improvement since 1989. In the year 2014 they have been playing and recording wins, with the highest being 89-17. If the players and the coach continue implementing the same strategies they have been employing in the past two years. They will record a new win.

• Yes, the KC Royals will go to the 2014 World Series

I believe that the KC Royals will go all the way to the 2014 World Series, because they have the best defense in the league. The team also strikes out less than any other team in the league, and their offense is ranked at number nine in the American league.

• No, the KC Royals' competition is too strong.

The Kansas City Royals have been out of postseason contention for decades, and it's difficult to see how they can match the Baltimore Orioles and their stellar defense and pitching, or the Angels and their star, Mike Trout. While the Royals have a chance at advancing in the playoffs, it is difficult to see how their team will match up against these two favorites in the American League.

• I Doubt It

While it is possible that they could make it to the World Series I just don't think they will. Call it a hunch but it's unlikely they can keep up this pace. Secondly, it's a little early to call it as well. I think they have some strong players, but I don't think they're working together well enough for a World Series showing.