• The new Jurassic Park movie will be as good as the previous ones.

The new Jurassic Park movie will be just as good as the previous movies, if not better. Since this movie is a sequel instead of a remake, the expectations won't be as high. The star in the film is Chris Pratt, and based off his performance in the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, I believe Jurassic Park will be fantastic.

• New Jurassic Park movie will be just as good if not better than past movies.

The story line and new animation that will be provided in the new Jurassic Park movie will make this movie a better experience than the past movies that have been filmed. The story line is totally different and will provide a new experience when watching the new Jurassic Park movie.

• The new movie, Jurassic World, is going to be a rehash of a film we have already seen.

Better CGI and special effects are the only real stand-outs in the trailers for the upcoming Jurassic World movie. This does not mean we will be treated to a better movie when it opens, in fact, I am betting it means we are going to get only a polished version of a movie we have already seen, Jurassic World.

• Not the Same Magic

Part of what was great about the original was that there was no single antagonist. The people were trapped on an island of free roaming dinosaurs, and that's all you needed for a good movie. The new movie seems to have a single, main antagonist. As a result, I'm worried that the movie is going to come off more like a Godzilla movie than a Jurassic Park movie.

• The movie has no purpose

In short, Jurrasic Park is turning into Land Before Time. This movie will be similar to the last Jurassic Park movie. It will be a lot of flash, special effects, and "big sounds". People will go see it, in fact, I believe a lot of people will go see it. I don't be believe that this movie will have the same success as the first movie.