• All apes war

It will be good as if I icauras came back within it ceamois and some other apes (2001 rebooted movie). It crashe lands somewhere near the rebuilt apes homes. Where Caesar his sons and a couple other apes go and see the wreckage checks out and finds out that some apes were here. Trusting as there apes take them home. But after a while ceamois and Caesar breaks out in a war.

• According to IGN, yes

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is the kind of movie that reminds me why I love movies in the first place -- and more specifically, why I love sci-fi movies. Smart, emotionally deep, exciting, beautiful to behold, and culturally relevant, Dawn is quite simply a great film.

While I enjoyed Rupert Wyatt’s Rise of the Planet of the Apes, the first film in this -- for lack of a better term -- rebooted series, my issues with it pertained mostly to the sometimes idiotic human characters and wobbly screenplay, which tended towards easy Hollywood-storytelling outs and tone-deaf “homages” to the original 1960s-1970s films. Thankfully, incoming director Matt Reeves (Cloverfield, Let Me In) rarely, if ever, makes such missteps with Dawn, but rather solidifies the strong foundation of the first film and improves on everything else in a hugely gratifying way.

Andy Serkis is now rightfully front and center as Caesar, the leader of the small group of apes who were granted intelligence, language, and eventually their freedom in the previous movie. A decade has passed since then, and as was predicted at the end of Rise, human civilization has fallen in the wake of the Simian Flu -- fittingly enough, the same virus that enabled Caesar’s kind to rise. (Reeves depicts the end of the world as we know it in a chilling opening credits montage that ties events closely to the real world.)

Read more at: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-review