Will the new Star Trek movie be as successful as the new Star Wars movie?

• Star wars had too many plot holes

Had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes had too many plot holes

• No, I don't think that the new Star Trek movie will be as successful as the new Star Wars.

No, I don't think that the new Star Trek movie will be as successful as the new Star Wars. The Force Awakens marks the first Star Wars movie in over a decade, while the new Star Trek movie is the second in a recent series reboot, so there is less anticipation involved.

• No the new Star Trek movie will not be as successful on the new Star Wars movie.

While the new Star Trek movie will be a successful movie, it will not be anywhere as successful as the on the new Star Wars movie. Worldwide there simply are more Star Wars fans than Star Trek fans. Trekies tend to be U.S. based people. Star Wars has a fan base that covers almost every country in the world.

• Star Wars Episode VII will be the biggest release of all time.

Projections show that Star Wars: The Force Awakens will sell more tickets than any other movie in history. There is a much larger fan base for Star Wars, the director is more famous, it's much more prevalent in popular culture around the world, and the movie is made, distributed, and marketed by Disney.

Star Trek Beyond lost the innovative director that revived the franchise in the first place, because he went to direct Star Wars. The new director is an action movie veteran, famous for Fast and Furious, but nothing anywhere near the scope and size of Star Wars.

I would be surprised if Star Trek managed to get 1/10th the success that the new Star Wars will receive.

• There's no Way

The new Star Trek movie will definitely be successful, but it won't come close to the success of the new Star Wars movie. Star Wars is a generational type movie. Movie's like Star Wars don't come along often, and it will crush Box Office records. I don't think it's fair to try to compare Star Trek to Star Wars.

• A New Hope for Star Wars

As much as I love Star Trek, I think the Force Awakens will be more successful. The Star Wars fans have been waiting a long time. Many that were disappointed with the prequels are finally excited again with the new movies. Add in the marketing power of Disney and I don't see how they could miss.