• The wasabi ginger flavor was able to overcome competion from other flavor in annual voting.

The new flavor introduced by the Lays is wasabi ginger flavor. This flavor was far by more popular than other flavor such as mango salsa, and cheddar bacon egg and cheese in the company's annual "Do Us a flavor" contest held annually by the company. Although the product may take time to be familiar with the customers initially, it will gradually establish itself as a favorite snacks.

• No, I do not believe the new wasabi ginger flavor of Lays potato chips will be successful.

No, I do not believe the new wasabi ginger flavor of Lays potato chips will be successful. My belief is that there are some flavors that go well with chips, and this is not one of them. Wasabi and ginger are two very strong flavors that most people will not like.

• No the wasabi ginger lays will not be successful.

I just can not picture someone eating potato chips that taste like wasabi or ginger non the lees them mixed. They might do good at first because people are going to want to try them but the crave will die down and the chips will go off the shelf and a new flavor will be started.

• Wasabi ginger flavored lays are a dud

The new flavor of lays chips is wasabi ginger. The lays company has gone too far this time. This flavor is not going to be very successful. Who wants to bite into a nice, crisp chip that combines the taste of ginger & wasabi? It doesn't even sound like a tasty snack.