Will the next generation be able to afford to retire?

• Yes why not

The question that is being talked about is one that is very vague. There is so many things that could have been included in this question. One could simply retire at any age that does not mean that they will live a good life however that is the difference between the two.

• Hopefully they will fix the economy by then

While some people will probably never be able to retire, I do think the vast majority will be able to. Social security is still viable for another 30 years. They do need to revamp how we do social security though. Hopefully, as technology improves they will find better ways so that every can afford to live in this country. Allowing everyone to be able to save enough to live out their golden years.

• Yes, I think the next generation will be able to retire.

I think it will be more difficult for the next generation to retire because of the uncertainty if Social Security will be there for them but overall I think people will quickly adapt and find out ways to save more and be able to retire, they may have to retire at a later age but I think the vast majority will be able to retire.

• I think so

Yes, i think that most of the people in the next generation will be able to retire when they get to the right age. I think that most of the trouble that our economy is having right now will be all fixed in a few years and we will boom.

• The next generation will not be able to afford to retire.

It is likely that the next generation will not be able to afford to retire when they are at the right age. The economic crisis has had a bad effect on the labor market, and those people who do have jobs are making less. It will be harder for them to save.