• The NHL will still exist in 10 years.

So many sports have been on the brink of no longer existing, but they still manage to pull out. Hockey is the sport of Canadians and people LOVE hockey. Too many people enjoy watching the roughness, the excitement and whatever rut they are in, I have no doubt they will pull out of it. It's not going anywhere.

• I say yes

While ice hockey and the National Hockey League are far from the most popular sports and sports leagues in the world, I think that there will always be enough demand for the NHL to exist. It would help quite a bit if they would stop getting into labor disputes all the time though.

• There are many passionate fans.

Yes, I think that NHL will still exist in 10 years. There are so many hockey fans that support the NHL and will continue to support it. I know many NHL supporters and they are so passionate when it comes to hockey. I don't think that there's any way that the NHL will cease to exist anytime soon.

• Yes It Will

I realize that the NHL is in terrible condition as of right now, probably the worst it's ever been in, but it will exist in 10 years. The fans are very loyal and will continue to support both their teams and the league. The NHL isn't going anywhere any time soon.