Will the particles discovered at the Large Hadron Collider benefit the global community?

• Yes, I agree that the particles will benefit the global community.

Yes, it is my belief that the particles discovered at the Large Hadron Collider with greatly benefit the global community. Every scientific advancement teaches us so many more things about our world. These scientific achievements enable to us to advance our current technology or even create new technology. We are in the golden age of technological wonders and the more we know about our world the better off we will be as a species.

• There are possibilities.

Yes, the particles discovered at the Large Hadron Collider benefit the global community, because we are one step further along in understanding our world. The findings at the Collider have done a great deal to inspire scientists. With what they have learned, they can work on developing new forms of energy.

• The particles discovered will unlock new discoveries for years to come

The particles discovered at the Large Hadron Collider will benefit the global community and unlock new discoveries for years to come. Every small act in science leads to something larger to be discovered. Research being done all around the world in many locations will speed up the rate at which new discoveries will come.

• Yeah, science! Science!

The discoveries of the Large Hadron Collider will benefit the global community because they enhance our knowledge of basic science. We probably don't know HOW they will benefit us yet, but every discovery we make has a butterfly effect where we make all kinds of unintended discoveries from the new knowledge.

Learning about the foundation of the universe and the building blocks of matter can't be anything other than beneficial to mankind.

• Actually I do not know

I really do not know but I an posting it on the no side because I think they have a valuable argument. It might benefit the global community but also take away from it. Only a very small proportion of discoveries have benefited the world in a very good way