• Maybe they will

The eagles like other teams have their good and bad days however many people doubted the saints a few years back and they won and the only good player they have was brees, he didnt have much help, neither. I am a die hard fan of the eagles, i do question kelly at times, but i feel they can do it.

• I Doubt It

I think the Eagles will do good in the playoffs but they tend to be a little sloppy from time to time. There are other teams that will beat them out but we're looking forward to some very interesting and well played games. I don't think they have what it takes to make to the Super Bowl.

• Flying High but Falling Short

Chip Kelly is a offensive mastermind, and the Eagle are on fire right now. Why would they not be a shoe in for the Super Bowl. The saying is Defense wins championships, that is the sole reason for them not yet making the Super Bowl. Like many other high powered offensive team in the past, Colts with Manning and Patriots with Moss they will fall short. Kelly needs to learn to manage the clock in different ways during the course of the game. He right now in his evolution as a coach only understand speed on offense. That speed while stressing the opposing defense also stresses his own, once he gets a better feel for mixing temp he will acheive more playoff sucess.

• No, the Philadelphia Eagles will not make it to the 2015 Super Bowl.

While the Philadelphia Eagles' performance has been good thus far, it can be said with utmost certainty that they are not yet as qualified for the Super Bowl for that requires effort and puts the team under superseding pressure, which in my opinion they are not ready to handle just yet. In the years to come, the Philadelphia Eagles' may be up to par with what the Super Bowl's requisites but that does not seem like the case with 2015.

• No, the Philidelphia Eagles will not make it to the 2015 Super Bowl.

No, the Philadelphia Eagles will not make it to the 2015 Super Bowl. As long as Mark Sanchez is quarterbacking the team, they will not make it to the Super Bowl. Right now they are playing very well, but once enough tape has been collected on Sanchez in this offence, defences will be able to stop him.