• Yes, and put all the fingers on each hand up.

Yes, the real Slim Shady should stand up for heaven's sakes, because they've been sitting down for at least 10 years now. How old is Eminem? At some point, and old white guy rapping just isn't cool. Eminem needs to find something else to do. The real Slim Shady should stand up so that Eminem can quit torturing us with his outdated rap music.

• Real Slim Shady.

I personally think that Slim Shady is known from his "will the real Slim Shady please stand up?" I personally think that Slim Shady is known for his music is always said saying. I personally think that Slim Shady is not an ordinary musician because his comedy with Slim Shady please stand up has made people laugh.

• Naw no standing for me

I don't remember standing up. Chairs are to comfortable to be getting up during listening or recording music. In the studios they have the great cozy chairs with all the padding and nobody can get up with all the drugs in their system. Nobody stand up when this song comes on.