Will the Roma people ever be able to assimilate into European society?

• Yes They Will

I believe Roma people will be able to assimilate into European society. I believe with work between the governments and the effort of the people themselves they can become accustomed to a new way of life in Europe. I believe this will take effort and time and the progress will probably be slow.

• Yes they can

I think that it is possible for the Roma people to assimilate to European society just as other cultures have tried to assimilate before hand. I think that it will take time and compromise, but they will eventually adapt or the culture will adapt around them. It will happen eventually.

• Assimilate Into European Society

I personally think that the Roma people would be able to assimilate into the European society even though it it a different country with different beliefs as well as different traditions but I personally think that those two countries would get along pretty good. I personally think that he Roma people would be able to assimilate into the European society even though it might be tough at first.

• With acceptance and laws.

Yes, the Roma people will be able to assimilate into European society, if they are not discriminated against, and if laws are put in place that both require them and allow them to assimilate. The Roma people can put down roots, but they also have to decide that they are going to integrate. It is a two-way street.

• No, they are too different.

The European nations may or may not be ready to integrate the Roma into their society because of the prejudice involved. But it is also true that the Roma live a different kind of lifestyle and might not want to work within the structures of government, law, and commerce that are already in place.