Will the spin off of 'How I Met Your Mother' be a success?

• Time will tell

The how i met your mother Spin off success will depend on several factors. It will need a good time to air and that first airing will say it all. Given the success of how i met your mother, there is a good chance the spin off will do good as well.

• The spin off of 'How I Met Your Mother' will be a success.

The spin off of 'How I Met Your Mother' will be a success. I think that people are ready for something new and this should do that for them. Greta Gerwig has joined the cast and she should be really good in the role. I am looking forward to it.

• A long following

I was just watching How I Met Your Mother recently! The show has had a very long run (9 years, 9 seasons, something that is impressive for a sitcom, especially today) and it has a very loyal following. Add to this a large cast that could make many appearances and it will be.

• Yes. I believe the spin off of 'How I Met Your Mother' will be a success.

Yes. I believe the spin off of 'How I Met Your Mother' will be a success, because of the previous success of 'How I Met Your Mother'. The fans of the original show will tune in to the new show because it will be the closet thing on television to their favorite show.

• Spinoffs Do Horribly

The spin off of "How I Met Your Mother" will do horribly if other spin offs of comedies are any indication. "That '80s Show" tanked as did "Joey" after producers tried to build on the successes of "That '70s Show" and "Friends." Hopefully, "How I Met Your Dad" will last all of 13 shows before being canceled. That show is not a good idea. It's painful to watch the schtick behind "How I Met Your Mother" drone on and on and on for nine seasons. I don't think viewers will stand that with a spin off series.