• Kroenke can't afford to back his Inglewood bluff.

In order to move the Rams, Kroenke must secure the approval of 24 of the 31 other team owners. 9 team owners could block the move, and 12 owners already oppose it.

The designs for Inglewood block air traffic control radar, so the site is a no go. Then roads / highway exits don't exist, and no one is going to divert LA traffic for that.

Kroenke's plan is stupid in 3D.

• Keep the rams

I remember the last time a football team left St. Louis and I know how it affected the area. St. Louis doesn't need or want the financial and emotional hit of losing another football team. We are working on financing a new stadium. All we need now is an owner that is committed to the area.

• Cant beat home cooking

The rams will stay because of tremendous community support. St.Louis truly loves their football team. Before the ten year losing streak, you could not get in dome, and before seattle was noisy, st.Louis was even noiser. Rams stay, LA, forget about it. Team looks like it is finally becoming a force again. We ready to role. If nfl allowed them to move, you would not kill fan base in st.Louis, but be putting every city on notice. We don't care about you, just money. Nfl would start losing its fan support.

• Rams will stay

There will eventually be a stadium built in St. Louis. The stadium project has already cleared some preliminary hurdles, and it looks like if the project continues on its current course there will be a stadium built. If this is the case, it will be awfully hard for the owner to convince the league he should be able to move to Los Angeles when St. Louis either has a stadium, or is well on the way to constructing a stadium.

• Just an nfl bargaining ploy

The Rams will stay because the NFL will hold the team "hostage" until St Louis agrees to build the new stadiums. Bear in mind they don't really care if a team ever actually moves there. But they love having that carrot to dangle (LA) over the other cities to force them to open their (and taxpayers') wallets. MLB pulled the same stunt years back with the unoccupied new stadium in St Petersburg, FL. The White Sox threatened to move there and got Comiskey Park replaced. So you know the owners are in on this game too. Once the Rays moved in MLB lost their carrot. But there will be others. Goodell just announced there will be no team in LA next year. Why not? Probably has something to do with not having a stadium deal there yet. Whoever winds up there isnt gonna wanna play in their current venues (the Collesium? Rose Bbowl? Dodger Stadium? Aneheim? - how about that Rams? Deja vu?).

• I hope so

The same forces that got organized to bring the team here to begin with will get organized to keep them here. A new open air stadium will be great. I remember the Big Red playing at Busch stadium years ago. I hope the team wins more games this year to build some momentum for a movement to keep them in St. Louis.

• Yes I think the rams will stay.

Yes I think the rams will stay in St. Louis for starters they won a super bowl back in 1999 they won of their playoff games in St. Louis then did in los Angeles. And add on this would be a black to the city of St. Louis too lose another nfl team. But I really do believe that rams belong in St. Louis because they are more supportive in St. Louis and they got the right people running the team.

• Yes I think the rams will stay.

• St. Louis rams are there to stay.

The St. Louis Rams would not be the St. Louis Rams if they did not stay in St. Louis. Although it has been discussed of them leaving St. Louis, I do not think they will actually leave as St. Louis is their city and where they are meant to stay.

• Rams stay in St. Louis

What kind of a fool owner would move a team that pays no taxes and gets everything given to him on a silver platter? If he moves to LA he gives up over half of the team. He is not stupid. They will give him the place to play now. I think he will get a new place to play. That is all that it is about. He does not want play where they are now.

• Really, not sure.

Seems crazy to think taxpayers in St. Louis and Mizzou would AGAIN open the public pocketbook to help finance another stadium or upgrades to the current one when they're not close to done paying for the original. Los Angeles lost the Rams, who called L.A. Home for almost 50 years because L.A. taxpayers and Cali gov't said voted NO to opening the public pocketbook for Georgia. If you think L.A. can't or hasn't supported a team, the fact that the Rams called L.A. home for 49 years, immediately kills your argument. Stadium issues and who pays for the new L.A. Palace are the only reason L.A. is currently without a team. Sooner rather than later, L.A. will have a team and it's possible the Rams could call L.A. home again.

• No, not with LA as an option

I believe that the shear fact that the city of Los Angeles, which is the second largest city in the country, does not have an NFL team makes it very likely that the Rams will move out of St. Louis. Los Angeles is a much bigger market and would be a good destination for the Rams.

• They Probably Won't

The St. Louis Rams will most likely move to a different city and eventually get a different name. That's too bad because they have a nice fan base in that area. The problem is that the organization hasn't put a winning team on the field in several years. Their main player is about to leave because of it.

Ramsman says2013-07-06T00:29:02.440
Why leave now: They once again have a team to take pride in ..Many mistakes the last decade from front office personnel to draft decisions have made the Rams non-contenders. It seems w/Les Snead and Fisher at the helm we are making good decisions again. It'd be a shame to build this team back up in St. Louis and then watch it leave.