• Yes, its ending now

While it seems like its taking forever, the unemployment in this country is steadily declining. Within a few years, it will be back to pre-recession levels. The rate got as high was at 10% in October of 2009, but since then it has steadily dropped. Now its down to 7.3, and most economists anticipate that it will continue to fall.

• Yes the unemployment crisis will end, at some point in time.

The unemployment crisis is well on it's way to ending. The unemployment rate has dropped to under 7% and the economy has had positive job growth for the past two years. What had to be taken into account is the many on the old jobs are gone forever, their place having been taken by newer high-tech jobs.

• Yes, I believe the unemployment crisis will eventually end.

While the financial crisis of 2007-2008 put a large amount of people out of work many of which are still out of work today many years later I think that eventually there will be enough economic growth and new companies forming that the unemployment numbers will start to go down meaningfully.

• Yes, the unemployment crisis will end.

Even though there will always be unemployment, the dangerous levels that they're at today in the United States will eventually get better. I think that crisis will end and more and more people will be able to get jobs. I think that as soon as people start believing in the economy, more business will create jobs.

• No, I don't think it will end.

While it would be nice to think that the unemployment crisis will eventually end, I don't think it will. The reason is because businesses are always trying to cut costs, and one of the ways they do that is by eliminating human workers and automating as much as possible. It seems this will continue to occur, eliminating more and more jobs.