Will the United Nations' "Millennium Development Goals" ever be met?

• not at all

No, i do not think that we will meet our millennium development goals any time soon. I think that we need to start putting a whole lot more effort in to trying to make sure that we get to where we will be able to hit them as soon as possible.

• Difficult To Assess

I do not believe the United Nations Millennium Development Goals will ever fully be met. I think the reason for this is the fact that some of the goals are impossible or extremely difficult to measure. Secondly, the progress of some of these goals are really far ahead in some countries, but not in others, so there areas that are very uneven in regards to reaching the goals.

• No, The UN's goals will never be met.

The United Nations will never have its Millennium Development Goals met. The primary issue with
    any kind of goals or measures that come out of the United Nations is that they're unenforceable. The UN is more or less a trade association for nations. It does not have any real legislative capability.

• The UN's goals will never be met.

The United Nations will never have its Millennium Development Goals met. The primary issue with any kind of goals or measures that come out of the United Nations is that they're unenforceable. The UN is more or less a trade association for nations. It does not have any real legislative capability.

• No, the UN's "Millennium Development Goals" will never be met.

I do not believe that the United Nation's "Millennium Development Goals" will ever be met. First of all, the United Nations is a dysfunctional organization. The idea that they can work together to meet goals is usually ludicrous. And since this idea is based on money, it makes it that much more ridiculous.