• YES, of course

USA will definitely have a woman president someday. Also, i would like to point out that this belief that women in general, are easily manipulated and not aggressive is wrong on so many levels. Women have already shown that they can can be exemplary leaders and can lead a nation.

• Yes it will

I hope that day never comes not because I do not like women but because they are very easily manipulated and might not be aggressive enough to lead, but I know that one day it more than likely will happen because this country offers equal opportunity for all including women so it is just a question of when, not if.

• Yes it will.

The USA will eventually have a women president, it has come close a few times now. Someday people will vote in the right woman for the job and it will be a great time in history for everyone that gets to witness and see it take place. Until then we can just wait.