• It is unlikely.

While the Vikings have proven that they can be an excellent team when they are all working together, these good moments are outweighed by the bad. At this point, it appears that they are too inconsistent to be able to get passed all of the exceptional teams they will have to play to get through.

• No, the Vikings will not go far in the playoffs.

No, it is my belief that the Vikings will not go far in the playoffs. This is because, although they have a good score right now, 5-1, historically, they have never made it very far in the playoffs, which makes me think that they are not going to make it very far this year.

• No, probably not.

The Vikings are off to a great start this season, but it doesn't seem like they have a good chance of going deep into the playoffs. They have a solid team, and Sam Bradford is playing well, but I don't think he's good enough to continue playing this well. In the modern NFL, having a good quarterback is very important to your success, so if I had to bet, I would bet on the Vikings struggling for the rest of the season.

No, the Vikings will not go far in the playoffs because the Eagles revealed how vulnerable they are as a team. The Vikings might not even make the playoffs. If they lose a few games in a row, they will not be that far ahead in their division and could miss the playoffs altogether.