• Yes yes yes

Yes i have predicted this for an eternity,and now finally the stars are aligned! I know that this is the day that the world will finally cone to a glorious end, and we will all be saved by our one true saviour! All of you skeptics will not be spared when the end comes, and come it will...

• Its all fake

Its all fake none of this is true. Jesus says no one will know when the end will be near not even god himself. I'm scared but I believe in jesus and I know that this "end of the world" won't happen. So quit thinking that the end is near

• Ok today is October 7

And nothing happen, that's all, you lose, I have nothing to say anymore, because nothing happen todayAnd nothing happen, that's all, you lose, I have nothing to say anymore, because nothing happen todayAnd nothing happen, that's all, you lose, I have nothing to say anymore, because nothing happen todayAnd nothing happen, that's all, you lose, I have nothing to say anymore, because nothing happen today

• Not going to happen

Interesting how many cults are saying that the world is going to end 5 days from now. These cults are only there to scare us. There is no way that the world will end now, but eventually it will. As the Bible says, nobody but god knows when the world will end, so only time will tell.

• Not going to happen

• Because of the fact it has never happend

This usually pops up, and guess what. It NEVER happens, people are just being paranoid about the supposed "end of the world". This happened last year and the year before that. Guess what happened? Nothing. My entire point is that NOTHING will ever happen and the world. It will only end once the sun dies or maybe a little bit earlier.

• I thought it was September 23?

Who the hell is coming up with all these dates? First it was September 23 via asteroid, then it was September 28 via blood moon/the return of Christ, now it's October 7... Are you kidding me? How many false end of the world dates (there is plenty) do we need to hear before people realize that it's all bullshit. It is completely ridiculous to think that the world is going to end without actually having a scientific basis behind the claim.

• Wasn't even aware of this....

I didn't even know that there were people who thought the world would end on Oct 7th...Not sure what the justification for the world ending is....
    But, it didn't end all of those other times that people said it was going to, so, based on our past ability to predict the future, it's probably going to be just fine.

• It's fake for ****'s sake

It is fake. Everyone knows that mayan apocalypse (2012 The End Of The World) Is fake.
    This will be fake too. The bible said in March 21, 2011 Judgement Day Will end on that day. And by 7 October 2015 will happen again... All we can do is hope. And Jesus is back.