Will Theranos change the face of healthcare with its new quick and easy blood tests?

• Theranos could change the face of healthcare.

It is within reason to say that quick and easy blood tests could change the face of healthcare. Only needed a few drops, as opposed to a vial of blood, is a dramatic increase, allowing for people to get important results back faster and also to not be as intrusive as traditional methods.

• Yes, quick and easy blood tests will change the face of healthcare

Yes, Theranos will change the face of healthcare. It is my belief that critical time is lost during the waiting period for results from blood tests. If there was a quicker way to perform the blood test, people who have serious illnesses could get the support and treatment they need faster which could result in the curing or remission of a disease that may have proved fatal.

• quick and easy test

this is a improvement to the social care, in general this test that only need just a few drops of blood will do the process of taking samples very simple. The thing is this kind of method will be available to everybody or the cost will be more expensive? Hope this not be an obstacle to all get access.

• Yes I believe the Theranos will change the face of healthcare!

Many people get blood work and I am one of them. I've never liked it but I can deal with it, the only thing I hate is the amount of bruising I get after having gotten approx 10 vials of blood taken from me. It would have been great if they could have taken half the amount to test for the same things... Which is why I agree that the Theranos easy blood tests will really change the face of health care by reducing the amount of blood needed which in return will lower the amount of time needed to do it.