• The turk scum

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. You are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. Return to croatioa. To our croatia cousins you may come our contry. You may live in the zoo….Ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. Cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..Turk genocide best day of my life. Take a bath of dead turk..AhahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! Do not forget ww2 .Albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….Hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..Wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. You will get caught. Russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . Fast rap tupac serbia. We are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
    tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….Fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .Ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. Stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Serbia greattst countrey

• Kill the jews

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Kill the jews

• We Will Always Be Blamed

No matter where we go, no matter what we do, Jews will always be considered inherently "outsiders", be blamed for society's problems and treated like garbage. When we finally took matters into our own hands and tried to create a Jewish majority state where we could all finally live in peace without fear of discrimination, look what happened. We do everything right and still get backlash from the whole world. We get bombed and blamed if we try to defend ourselves.

I anticipate mass pogroms soon throughout the world. We are already seeing exodus in huge numbers of Europeans Jews to Israel in fear of increased anti-semitic attacks. It is only a matter of time before this happens in the US as well. Having most of the world's Jewish population in Israel is dangerous as well because Israel is such a small place. If other countries really wanted to, they could wipe Israel clean off the map with atomic bombs.

War is coming soon.

• Some Of You are NAZI'S😡

The way you speak about the Jews being the bad guys owning the banks and all that shit fuck you Nazi pieces of shit and move on from the WW2 Eara of time, and a 11 year old Muslim talking about them what has the world gone too, fucking disgrace

• Some Of You are NAZI'S😡

• Duh, of course it's gonna happen.

With all the terrible world events going on, everybody's either focusing on the Muslims or the Jews. So yes, it's gonna happen to both groups, or one of them (More than likely the Jews, as Muslims haven't been kicked out of over 100 countries for causing trouble). Face it, almost everybody hates the Jews. The word "Jew" itself is an insult, so how do we know that the next genocide won't be against them instead of the Muslims?

And quit calling Donald Trump "The New Hitler" it might not even happen under his presidency. Might happen tomorrow. Might happen 10 years down the road, it all depends which way the tensions are heading and from the obvious media bias (and the media JUST SO HAPPENS to be controlled by the jews, 95% of the time) everybody participating in such acts would turn the weapons on them.

• Yes. I think So.

As you can tell in America. A persuasive person runs for higher power (just like Hitler -compared to Trump-), The person wins (Like Hitler) . They start by trying to get rid of a religion -Muslims- but it increases to killing them. Next the Holocaust. In a different place, different group of people, and a different time.

~From the mind of a 11 year old Female Muslim.

• Yes it will

HA the jews are todays problems all this homo and bank problems. Jews own hollywood and by doing so they promoted gay and homo acts as if its a cool thing. They contrl the banks so i dont think everyone loves them and keeps them in regards as a best friend

• Yes there will be another Holocaust

Most people think of this as one group in a country against another group in the country or another country.I think if you look at the world today it is much different than anything in the past.The elite of all countries are almost all joined together (N.W.O.).One of the things all of the elite fear is over population and the world's ability to produce enough for this population.Think about it just one pair of my great grand parents have well over a thousand descendants.What is the population today?Unfortunately any patriot of any country or any free thinking person who has any strong belief will not be tolerated.Countries and governments will no longer exist in the future.One World One Government New World Order.

• It can't happen.

The only reason the holocaust happened in wwII was because many people didn't know about it. With more widespread communication and social media, another holocaust could never happen today. There are people dying everyday because of their beliefs/race/gender, but those will never add up like wwII did with concentration camps, gassing, etc.

• Never That Far Again

I do not believe there will be another holocaust. I think we have very few regimens in place now that would be capable of completing such tasks and I believe most of our countries respect the humans within their communities. I have my doubts the human population will get to a place where such an activity would be allowed to continue to the extent it was during the Holocaust.

• Humanity Has Learned Its Lessons

The Holocaust during World War II was bad enough. Joseph Stalin made 20 million of his own people disappear, which was much more than the 6 million Jews Hitler killed. Humans have learned their lessons over the past 65 years and there won't be another Holocaust-type genocide. Ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia was getting to the point of a Holocaust, but that population was a lot smaller.

• Horrors have happened.

The holocaust was a huge event that occurred and I believe everyone should realized how many people it affected and yes the world is not perfect today and there are many problems but I don't believe something like this will repeat itself. And if t does then I will be disgusted in the world.

• I dont think so

People always talk crap about our president Obama but he wouldn't let such a thing happen again I dont think. Then theres always God. I think. But the world should be smarter now. People have there religions and beliefs so the world is smart enough to let it be. Come on you guys.

• People are smarter than that.

I believe it is not possible for there to be another Holocaust in the future. Many people have seen the traumatising events that happened during the Holocaust and are not eager to have a repeat. The world has learned its lesson the painful way and will be careful not to experience it again. Now with social media and all the technology that everyone uses, any major news will be spread through the world in a matter of minutes. If there would be another Holocaust, the world leaders would be horrified and enraged. They would move quickly to snuff any rumors of another Holocaust. If another Holocaust were to happen, it would be stopped before there would be too much damage, if any at all. There will not be another Holocaust because the leaders of the continents are smarter. They are happy with the diversity in their countries and respect and appreciate the different races who live under their care. The world leaders would also keep flags on any one country that becomes too powerful. The leaders are allies with one another and each knows the consequences of helping one country gain enough power to be able to wipe out an entire race. No one would be willing to fight another war to get rid of a particular race, even if it meant for their own life. In this generation, kids associate with other kids of all races. They would not be willing to force their own friends and their friend’s families into cars to be shipped off to be killed like pigs. Killing an entire race just because someone doesn’t like some attributes they have does not solve the problem. Different races have different talents to contribute to the general society and getting rid of one race could lead us in an even worse situation than before eliminating a race off the face of the earth.

I had to do this for a school essay.

• People are smarter than that.

This was an essay i had to do for school.

• I don't see why we have to kill people! Its cruel and horrible!

Just because we don't agree with other peoples choices doesn't mean we have to kill them! A holocaust is not the answer. Killing people does not make the problem go away. I can't believe so many people have b=voted yes! It's just... Horrible. So horrible I can barley explain. I hope that in the end more people will have voted no. I don't want people to have to go through this again

• I think not

The holocaust is one of the biggest incidents in history, thus it is known by the world (though there people that doubt it happened) many of the most powerful nations and human rights groups are on the lookout for signs of this occurring again. Therefor, although it may happen, it is so unlikely that we don't really have anything to worry about

• I think not