Will there be any major technological innovations in the future that help promote more recycling?

• It would be great

It would help out the environment so much more. And reduce the heavy strain on land fills, covered in garbage. Educating parents along with kids and the. Putting it to action would help a lot. And make a huge difference in the long run for America as a greenier healthier nation.

• It would be great

• Technology is always improving

Recycling technology keeps on getting better. We're able to recycle more materials than we were ten years ago and we're able to do a better job of recycling those materials. Technology in general keeps getting better and there is no reason to expect that this would not be the case for recycling technologies.

• It will get easier.

Yes, there will technological innovations in the future that will help promote more recycling, because there are always people that are looking for a way to make recycling cheaper. Perhaps it will be easier to separate out recycling or clean it. We will be able to melt things down more efficiently. Time marches on.

• Yes, there will be more technological innovations in the future to help recycling.

I think that there will be more technological innovations in the future that will help promote more recycling. I think that people will be able to recycle with a lot more ease and efficiency in the future due to the advancement of science. I think that it will help and benefit society.

• I Hope So

I believe it is very possible that we will have major technological innovations in the future that will help promote more recycling. I think the younger generation will be responsible for these advances and hopefully they will make the process more feasible and hopefully, more profitable. It is obvious we need more in this area, but apparently our current thinkers just can't muster anything that makes a difference.